*The authors would like to thank the editor and two anonymous reviewers for their comments on the previous versions of this manuscript. They also appreciate the comments of seminar participants at the University of Groningen. The authors acknowledge the financial support from the Erasmus Research Institute of Management and the Goldschmeding Research Center.
Exploring Mediating and Moderating Influences on the Links among Cycle Time, Proficiency in Entry Timing, and New Product Profitability*
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
© 2008 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 25, Issue 4, pages 370–385, July 2008
How to Cite
Langerak, F., Hultink, E. J. and Griffin, A. (2008), Exploring Mediating and Moderating Influences on the Links among Cycle Time, Proficiency in Entry Timing, and New Product Profitability. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 25: 370–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2008.00307.x
- Issue published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!