*Thanks to Jamie Eggers and Dan Levinthal for helpful suggestions on earlier versions of the manuscript, to Giancarlo Mott for research assistance, and to the Mack Center for Technological Innovation at the Wharton School for financial support. The author also greatly appreciates the thoughtful comments of the editor, Anthony Di Benedetto, and two anonymous reviewers.
Dynamic or Static Capabilities? Process Management Practices and Response to Technological Change*
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2009
© 2009 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 473–486, September 2009
How to Cite
Benner, M. J. (2009), Dynamic or Static Capabilities? Process Management Practices and Response to Technological Change. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 26: 473–486. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2009.00675.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!