*The author thanks the editor of JPIM and the two anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript and acknowledges the financial support from the Jan Wallander and Tom Hedelius Foundation.
Exploring the Contributions of Involving Ordinary Users in Ideation of Technology-Based Services*
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2009
© 2009 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 26, Issue 5, pages 578–593, September 2009
How to Cite
Magnusson, P. R. (2009), Exploring the Contributions of Involving Ordinary Users in Ideation of Technology-Based Services. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 26: 578–593. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2009.00684.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!