Where Do Good Innovation Ideas Come From? Exploring the Influence of Network Connectivity on Innovation Idea Quality
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
© 2009 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Special Issue: Special Issue from the PDMA and EIASM International Research Conference on New Product Development, Hamburg, Germany, June 2008
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 662–670, November 2009
How to Cite
Björk, J. and Magnusson, M. (2009), Where Do Good Innovation Ideas Come From? Exploring the Influence of Network Connectivity on Innovation Idea Quality. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 26: 662–670. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2009.00691.x
- Issue published online: 31 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!