*The authors wish to thank Marcus Cunha, Kenneth Wathne, and Kevin Webb for helpful comments on earlier drafts of this paper. This work was financially supported by the Center for Entrepreneurship, College of Business, at James Madison University.
The Licensing of Market Development Rights within Technology Alliances: A Shareholder Value Perspective*
Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
© 2010 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 27, Issue 4, pages 593–605, July 2010
How to Cite
Boyd, D. E. and Spekman, R. E. (2010), The Licensing of Market Development Rights within Technology Alliances: A Shareholder Value Perspective. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 27: 593–605. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2010.00737.x
- Issue published online: 3 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 3 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!