*The authors thank Martin Bernhardt, Barnaby Feder, Craig Fox, Mark Garmaise, John Hauser, Oliver Hinz, Rich Johnson, Adlar Kim, Andrew Lo, Donald Morrison, Tomaso Poggio, Ricardo dos Santos, Hyun Shin, Bernd Skiera, Vicky Smith, Sven Theysohn, Agnieszka Wolk, and EMAC 2006, Marketing Science 2005, Sawtooth Software 2006, and the Product Development & Management Association (PDMA) 2007 Research Conference attendees and judges for their valuable feedback.
New Product Development 2.0: Preference Markets—How Scalable Securities Markets Identify Winning Product Concepts and Attributes*
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
© 2010 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 937–954, December 2010
How to Cite
Dahan, E., Soukhoroukova, A. and Spann, M. (2010), New Product Development 2.0: Preference Markets—How Scalable Securities Markets Identify Winning Product Concepts and Attributes. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 27: 937–954. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2010.00763.x
This paper won the best paper award at the Annual PDMA Research Conference in 2007.
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!