*Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the European Group for Organizational Studies (EGOS) annual conference and at the University of Michigan, Psychology Seminar. We thank the editor and two reviewers for their helpful comments.
Fostering Innovation in Complex Product Development Settings: The Role of Team Member Identity and Interteam Interdependence*
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
© 2010 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 27, Issue 7, pages 1082–1095, December 2010
How to Cite
Glynn, M. A., Kazanjian, R. and Drazin, R. (2010), Fostering Innovation in Complex Product Development Settings: The Role of Team Member Identity and Interteam Interdependence. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 27: 1082–1095. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2010.00772.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!