*Both authors contributed equally. This paper was accepted in fall 2008 when the first author was affiliated with the Aarhus School of Business, Aarhus University, Denmark. We thank Guido Berens, Tom J. Brown, Nikolaus Franke, Ulrike Kaiser, Peter Keinz, Emanuela Prandelli, Bodo B. Schlegelmilch, Rajan Varadarajan, and Eric von Hippel for their valuable help with and feedback on earlier versions of this paper. We are also grateful for the suggestions made by the editor, Tony di Benedetto, and the reviewers. The project was funded by the University of Vienna (first author affiliation during PhD), the Vienna University of Economics and Business (second author affiliation during habilitation), and the Wiener Wissenschafts-, Forschungs- und Technologiefonds (WWTF).
Customer Empowerment in New Product Development*
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
© 2010 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 17–32, January 2011
How to Cite
Fuchs, C. and Schreier, M. (2011), Customer Empowerment in New Product Development. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 28: 17–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2010.00778.x
- Issue published online: 16 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!