*Copyright © 2009, by John E. Ettlie, Stephen R. Rosenthal, all rights reserved. Work in this area was supported in part by the Technology Management Center, E. Philip Saunders College of Business, Rochester Institute of Technology. An early version of this paper won the best in conference award at the DSI Mini-Conference on Service Science at Carnegie Mellon University, May 24–26, 2007. The opinions in this paper are those of the authors. The authors would like to thank the reviewers for very helpful comments in the revision process.
Service versus Manufacturing Innovation*
Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
© 2011 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Special Issue: Special Issue on Agent-Based Modeling of Innovation Diffusion
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 285–299, March 2011
How to Cite
Ettlie, J. E. and Rosenthal, S. R. (2011), Service versus Manufacturing Innovation. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 28: 285–299. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2011.00797.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!