A Comparison of New Service versus New Product Development: Configurations of Collaborative Intensity as Predictors of Performance
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
© 2011 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 521–535, July 2011
How to Cite
Schleimer, S. C. and Shulman, A. D. (2011), A Comparison of New Service versus New Product Development: Configurations of Collaborative Intensity as Predictors of Performance. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 28: 521–535. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2011.00823.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!