Top Management Team Diversity and Strategic Innovation Orientation: The Relationship and Consequences for Innovativeness and Performance
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2011
© 2011 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Special Issue: Special Issue from the PDMA and EIASM International Research Conference on New Product Development, Murcia, Spain, June 2010
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 819–832, November 2011
How to Cite
Talke, K., Salomo, S. and Kock, A. (2011), Top Management Team Diversity and Strategic Innovation Orientation: The Relationship and Consequences for Innovativeness and Performance. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 28: 819–832. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2011.00851.x
- Issue online: 9 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!