This article was written by Prof. Prahalad (1941–2010) in 2009.
Bottom of the Pyramid as a Source of Breakthrough Innovations†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 6–12, January 2012
How to Cite
Prahalad, C. K. (2012), Bottom of the Pyramid as a Source of Breakthrough Innovations. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 29: 6–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2011.00874.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!