Enhancing New Product Adoption at the Base of the Pyramid: A Contextualized Model
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 21–32, January 2012
How to Cite
Nakata, C. and Weidner, K. (2012), Enhancing New Product Adoption at the Base of the Pyramid: A Contextualized Model. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 29: 21–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2011.00876.x
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!