We thank Gary Lilien, Arvind Rangaswamy, Gerrit van Bruggen, the participants of AMA's 2007 Annual Advanced Research Techniques Forum (A/R/T Forum) in Santa Fe, as well as seminar participants at Penn State University, University of Maryland, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, University of Passau, Goethe-University, and University of Texas at Austin for their valuable feedback. We also acknowledge support from the German Science Foundation (DFG) and the E-Finance Lab Frankfurt am Main. We are especially thankful to Rüdiger Kühnle for his support at Carl Zeiss. The authors contributed equally to the paper.
Sourcing, Filtering, and Evaluating New Product Ideas: An Empirical Exploration of the Performance of Idea Markets†
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
© 2011 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 100–112, January 2012
How to Cite
Soukhoroukova, A., Spann, M. and Skiera, B. (2012), Sourcing, Filtering, and Evaluating New Product Ideas: An Empirical Exploration of the Performance of Idea Markets. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 29: 100–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2011.00881.x
- Issue online: 16 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
- German Science Foundation (DFG)
- E-Finance Lab Frankfurt am Main
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!