The author greatly appreciates the thoughtful comments from the JPIM editor, Anthony Di Benedetto, and two anonymous reviewers who materially improved this paper. Kirsten Baum Slot and Thomas Stephansen assisted with data and text handling. Also, the financial support from the Danish Research Council of Social Sciences (Grant # 275-05-0032) is acknowledged.
Stage-to-Stage Information Dependency in the NPD Process: Effective Learning or a Potential Entrapment of NPD Gates?†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 257–274, March 2012
How to Cite
Jespersen, K. R. (2012), Stage-to-Stage Information Dependency in the NPD Process: Effective Learning or a Potential Entrapment of NPD Gates?. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 29: 257–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2011.00894.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Danish Research Council of Social Sciences. Grant Number: 275-05-0032
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!