The authors thank the editor, C. Anthony Di Benedetto, anonymous reviewers, as well as the conference participants at the PDMA 2004 and the PICMET 2005, for their comments that helped to improve this paper. The authors appreciate the working paper support from The Institute for the Study of Business Markets.
New Product Development Speed: Too Much of a Good Thing?†
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 288–303, March 2012
How to Cite
Chen, J., Reilly, R. R. and Lynn, G. S. (2012), New Product Development Speed: Too Much of a Good Thing?. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 29: 288–303. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2011.00896.x
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!