Achieving Fit between Learning and Market Orientation: Implications for New Product Performance
Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 531–545, July 2012
How to Cite
Yannopoulos, P., Auh, S. and Menguc, B. (2012), Achieving Fit between Learning and Market Orientation: Implications for New Product Performance. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 29: 531–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.00923.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!