The authors wish to thank Tatiana Lashina from Philips Research and Serena Magdalena for their assistance in creating the new product stimuli and collecting the data.
The Story Is As Good As the Real Thing: Early Customer Input on Product Applications of Radically New Technologies†
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 655–666, July 2012
How to Cite
van den Hende, E. A. and Schoormans, J. P. L. (2012), The Story Is As Good As the Real Thing: Early Customer Input on Product Applications of Radically New Technologies. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 29: 655–666. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.00931.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!