The authors acknowledge the useful comments made by seminar participants at: Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University; Eindhoven University of Technology; and Stockholm School of Economics, in particular Erik van Raaij, Wendy van der Valk, Serge Rijsdijk, Jan van de Ende, Arjan van Weele, Deo Sharma, Angelika Lindstrand, and Björn Axelsson. The authors gratefully acknowledge the financial support of the Institute for the Study of Business Markets (ISBM), located at Penn State University.
Supplier Development Responsibility and NPD Project Outcomes: The Roles of Monetary Quantification of Differences and Supporting-Detail Gathering†
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 29, Issue Supplement S1, pages 103–123, December 2012
How to Cite
Wynstra, F., Anderson, J. C., Narus, J. A. and Wouters, M. (2012), Supplier Development Responsibility and NPD Project Outcomes: The Roles of Monetary Quantification of Differences and Supporting-Detail Gathering. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 29: 103–123. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.00948.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Institute for the Study of Business Markets
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!