The authors thank Jan B. Heide, Stanley F. Slater, David G. Mick, and J. Jeffrey Inman for helpful comments on an earlier version of this manuscript. They also thank the anonymous reviewers and the editor for their helpful guidance throughout the review process. The lead author also thanks the Institute for the Study of Business Markets (ISBM) for support provided for data collection.
Explicating Hearing the Voice of the Customer as a Manifestation of Customer Focus and Assessing its Consequences†
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 1012–1030, November 2012
How to Cite
Bharadwaj, N., Nevin, J. R. and Wallman, J. P. (2012), Explicating Hearing the Voice of the Customer as a Manifestation of Customer Focus and Assessing its Consequences. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 29: 1012–1030. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.00954.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!