The authors would like to thank TechnoCap (Richard Prytula), Concordia University, and the Product Development and Management Association for their financial assistance and support of this project.
Market Vision and the Front End of NPD for Radical Innovation: The Impact of Moderating Effects†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 29, Issue Supplement S1, pages 124–139, December 2012
How to Cite
Reid, S. E. and de Brentani, U. (2012), Market Vision and the Front End of NPD for Radical Innovation: The Impact of Moderating Effects. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 29: 124–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.00955.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!