Incremental and Radical Innovation in Coopetition—The Role of Absorptive Capacity and Appropriability
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 154–169, January 2013
How to Cite
Ritala, P. and Hurmelinna-Laukkanen, P. (2013), Incremental and Radical Innovation in Coopetition—The Role of Absorptive Capacity and Appropriability. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 154–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.00956.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!