The authors wish to thank Dr. C. Anthony Di Benedetto for his significant contribution to the development of early versions of this paper and comments throughout the manuscript preparation process. All authors contributed equally to this research. Financial supports for this research project were provided by the China Natural Science Foundation (Award #: 70528002) and The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation, Strategic Grant # 20051214.
Pioneering Advantages and Entrepreneurs' First-mover Decisions: An Empirical Investigation for the United States and China†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 29, Issue Supplement S1, pages 190–210, December 2012
How to Cite
Zhao, Y. L., Erekson, O. H., Wang, T. and Song, M. (2012), Pioneering Advantages and Entrepreneurs' First-mover Decisions: An Empirical Investigation for the United States and China. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 29: 190–210. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.00963.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- China Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 70528002
- The Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. Grant Number: 20051214
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!