The authors extend their thanks to George Franke for his constructive comments on previous versions of this paper. We also acknowledge the help of these individuals during our data collection efforts: Robert G. Cooper, Sameer Deshpande, Scott J. Edgett, Mike Ewing, Susan Hart, Charles W. Gross, Elko Kleinschmidt, Peter Laplaca, and Michael Song. Special thanks are expressed to the manager of the American Marketing Association's ELMAR list server for allowing us to post our requests.
Success Factors of Product Innovation: An Updated Meta-Analysis†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 29, Issue Supplement S1, pages 21–37, December 2012
How to Cite
Evanschitzky, H., Eisend, M., Calantone, R. J. and Jiang, Y. (2012), Success Factors of Product Innovation: An Updated Meta-Analysis. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 29: 21–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.00964.x
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!