The authors would like to thank P. Goodwin and S. Meeran for their empirical testing of the sales forecasting approach proposed by Decker and Gnibba-Yukawa (2010) and the editor of JPIM, Anthony Di Benedetto, for his helpful remarks and suggestions on an earlier version of this paper.
Comments on the Model Testing by Goodwin and Meeran (2012): Comparison of the Utility-based and the Gompertz Curve Approach for High-technology Product Sales Forecasting†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 29, Issue Supplement S1, pages 219–228, December 2012
How to Cite
Gnibba-Yukawa, K. and Decker, R. (2012), Comments on the Model Testing by Goodwin and Meeran (2012): Comparison of the Utility-based and the Gompertz Curve Approach for High-technology Product Sales Forecasting. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 29: 219–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.00965.x
Erratum: The last but one sentence on page 121 of Decker and Gnibba-Yukawa (2010) should read “Finally, the stochastic term eit is assumed to be logistically distributed.”
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!