The authors thank the Institute for Market-Oriented Management for financial support.
Externally Directed and Internally Directed Market Launch Management: The Role of Organizational Factors in Influencing New Product Success†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 29, Issue Supplement S1, pages 38–52, December 2012
How to Cite
Kuester, S., Homburg, C. and Hess, S. C. (2012), Externally Directed and Internally Directed Market Launch Management: The Role of Organizational Factors in Influencing New Product Success. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 29: 38–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.00968.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Institute for Market-Oriented Management
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!