This paper was written as part of ongoing research under Project NOAH II and POINT Project at the Center for Research Technology (CRITO), University of California, Irvine. We acknowledge the financial support received from the National Science Foundation NSF grant Nos. IRI 9619695 and SES-0121232, the CRITO Industry Consortium, and Ericsson, Electrolux, and Vattenfall from Sweden.
Dynamic Use Diffusion Model in a Cross-National Context: A Comparative Study of the United States, Sweden, and India†
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 4–16, January 2013
How to Cite
Shih, E., Venkatesh, A., Chen, S. and Kruse, E. (2013), Dynamic Use Diffusion Model in a Cross-National Context: A Comparative Study of the United States, Sweden, and India. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 4–16. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.00982.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: IRI 9619695, SES-0121232
- CRITO Industry Consortium, and Ericsson, Electrolux, and Vattenfall
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!