We acknowledge financial support by MEXT KAKENHI Grant-in-aid for Scientific Research (B) #20330093 (2008–2011) of the Japan Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, and Strategic Project to Support the Formation of Research Bases at Private Universities Matching Fund Subsidy from MEXT (2008–2012). We also thank Professor Masaaki Takemura for his comments on our survey, and Mr. Kawashima at JMR Science Co., Ltd. for his assistance with data collection.
Personal Word of Mouth, Virtual Word of Mouth, and Innovation Use†
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 17–30, January 2013
How to Cite
Kawakami, T., Kishiya, K. and Parry, M. E. (2013), Personal Word of Mouth, Virtual Word of Mouth, and Innovation Use. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 17–30. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.00983.x
Note: Author names appear in alphabetical order. All three authors contributed equally to this research.
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2012
- MEXT KAKENHI Grant-in-aid for Scientific Research (B). Grant Number: 20330093
- Private Universities Matching Fund Subsidy from MEXT
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!