Repeatability: Build Enduring Business for a World of Constant Change by Chris Zook and James Allen. Boston: Harvard Business Review Press, 2012. 288 pages. US$30.00.
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 186–187, January 2013
How to Cite
Pal, S. S. (2013), Repeatability: Build Enduring Business for a World of Constant Change by Chris Zook and James Allen. Boston: Harvard Business Review Press, 2012. 288 pages. US$30.00. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 186–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.00994_2.x
- Issue published online: 20 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!