Funding for data collection was provided in part by the Icelandic Research Fund and the UK Arts & Humanities and Engineering & Physical Sciences research councils. The authors express their thanks to those persons who contributed generously of their time to tell their stories for the case research and respond to the survey.
Innovation through Experience Staging: Motives and Outcomes†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 279–297, March 2013
How to Cite
Candi, M., Beltagui, A. and Riedel, J. C. K. H. (2013), Innovation through Experience Staging: Motives and Outcomes. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 279–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.00999.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- Icelandic Research Fund
- UK Arts & Humanities and Engineering & Physical Sciences research councils
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!