This research project was partially funded by research grants from St. Cloud State University and the University of St. Thomas.
New Product Development: Impact of Project Characteristics and Development Practices on Performance†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 331–348, March 2013
How to Cite
Ahmad, S., Mallick, D. N. and Schroeder, R. G. (2013), New Product Development: Impact of Project Characteristics and Development Practices on Performance. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 331–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.01002.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
- St. Cloud State University
- University of St. Thomas
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!