We acknowledge funding received from the Education and Science Ministry (research project SEJ2006-08854/ECON), Fundacion Cajamurcia, and the Seneca Foundation—Science and Technology Agency from the Region of Murcia (research project 03119/PHCS/05) to undertake this research. The authors are grateful to the editor of JPIM and anonymous reviewers for their help in improving this article.
Product Quality as a Formative Index: Evaluating an Alternative Measurement Approach*
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 380–398, March 2013
How to Cite
Molina-Castillo, F.-J., Calantone, R. J., Stanko, M. A. and Munuera-Aleman, J.-L. (2013), Product Quality as a Formative Index: Evaluating an Alternative Measurement Approach. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 380–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.01005.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!