We acknowledge funding received from the Education and Science Ministry (research project SEJ2006-08854/ECON), Fundacion Cajamurcia, and the Seneca Foundation—Science and Technology Agency from the Region of Murcia (research project 03119/PHCS/05) to undertake this research. The authors are grateful to the editor of JPIM and anonymous reviewers for their help in improving this article.
Product Quality as a Formative Index: Evaluating an Alternative Measurement Approach*
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 380–398, March 2013
How to Cite
Molina-Castillo, F.-J., Calantone, R. J., Stanko, M. A. and Munuera-Aleman, J.-L. (2013), Product Quality as a Formative Index: Evaluating an Alternative Measurement Approach. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 380–398. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.01005.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!