Perspective: New Product Failure Rates: Influence of Argumentum ad Populum and Self-Interest
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
© 2012 Product Development & Management Association
Journal of Product Innovation Management
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 976–979, September 2013
How to Cite
Castellion, G. and Markham, S. K. (2013), Perspective: New Product Failure Rates: Influence of Argumentum ad Populum and Self-Interest. Journal of Product Innovation Management, 30: 976–979. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5885.2012.01009.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!