I am grateful to Karen Cook, Karla Fischer, Allen Lind, Susan Roth, and especially Neil Vidmar for assistance in the development and execution of this project. Thanks also go to Shari S. Diamond, Leslie Ellis, Herbert Kritzer, Beth Murphy, Janice Nadler, Laura Beth Nielsen, Joseph Sanders, John Sides, and the anonymous reviewers for their invaluable help with previous drafts. All errors and omissions are entirely my own. Finally, although not responsible for approving or funding this project, I am grateful to support from the American Bar Foundation, which afforded protected time for writing up the study's results.
A Dutiful Voice: Justice in the Distribution of Jury Service
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2005
Law & Society Review
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 601–634, September 2005
How to Cite
Rose, M. R. (2005), A Dutiful Voice: Justice in the Distribution of Jury Service. Law & Society Review, 39: 601–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2005.00235.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!