Advocating Religion on Public Lands: Native American Practice or Buddhist Sermon?
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2005
Law & Society Review
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 689–696, September 2005
How to Cite
Sullivan, W. (2005), Advocating Religion on Public Lands: Native American Practice or Buddhist Sermon?. Law & Society Review, 39: 689–696. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2005.00239.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!