This article was written in the ambit of the research project mentioned in the introduction. I would like to thank to all members of the research team: Andre Cristiano José, Conceição Gomes, Guilherme Mbilana, João Carlos Trindade, João Pedroso, Joaquim Fumo, Maria Manuel Marques, and Maria Paula Meneses. My very special thanks to João Carlos Trindade for sharing with me the coordination of the research project and to Maria Paula Meneses for the stimulating dialogues on African politics and culture and for her competent and diligent research assistance in the preparation of this article.
The Heterogeneous State and Legal Pluralism in Mozambique
Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
Law & Society Review
Volume 40, Issue 1, pages 39–76, March 2006
How to Cite
de Sousa Santos, B. (2006), The Heterogeneous State and Legal Pluralism in Mozambique. Law & Society Review, 40: 39–76. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2006.00258.x
- Issue published online: 16 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 16 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!