We are grateful for generous financial support for collection of the data described in this article from the Ford Foundation, USAID, and the Glaser Progress Foundation. We also wish to acknowledge helpful feedback and advice from Tanya Lokshina, Richard Lotspeich, Borislav Petranov, William Alex Pridemore, Ronald Weitzer, Grigory Shvedov, Steven Solnick, Marina Zaloznaya, the anonymous reviewers, and the current and previous LSR editors.
Public Experiences of Police Violence and Corruption in Contemporary Russia: A Case of Predatory Policing?
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
© 2008 by The Law and Society Association. All rights reserved.
Law & Society Review
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 1–44, March 2008
How to Cite
Gerber, T. P. and Mendelson, S. E. (2008), Public Experiences of Police Violence and Corruption in Contemporary Russia: A Case of Predatory Policing?. Law & Society Review, 42: 1–44. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2008.00333.x
- Issue online: 19 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!