I would like to thank Anna-Maria Marshall, Jinney Smith, Andrew Pickering, Elizabeth Pleck, Catherine Kenney, Jennifer Hardesty, and four anonymous reviewers for thoughtful comments on earlier drafts of this article. I also thank Carroll Seron for her patient and thoughtful guidance through the editing process. This research was supported by a National Science Foundation Dissertation Improvement Grant (SES 03-51818), awarded through the Law and Social Science Program.
The Agencies of Abuse: Intimate Abusers' Experience of Presumptive Arrest and Prosecution
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
© 2008 by The Law and Society Association. All rights reserved.
Law & Society Review
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 111–144, March 2008
How to Cite
Guzik, K. (2008), The Agencies of Abuse: Intimate Abusers' Experience of Presumptive Arrest and Prosecution. Law & Society Review, 42: 111–144. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2008.00336.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!