This research has been generously supported by the National Science Foundation (#0402260), the University of California Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation, the Horowitz Foundation for Social Policy, the James D. Kline Fund for International Studies, and the Abelina Suarez Educational Trust. I wish to thank the interviewees for their time and understanding. Four anonymous referees and Carroll Seron, editor of the Law & Society Review, provided valuable suggestions that much improved the manuscript. For their critical commentary, editorial assistance, and support, I wish to thank Richard Appelbaum, William Felstiner, John Sutton, and especially Moira O'Neil.
The Good Case: Decisions to Litigate at the World Trade Organization
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
© 2008 by The Law and Society Association. All rights reserved.
Law & Society Review
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 145–182, March 2008
How to Cite
Conti, J. A. (2008), The Good Case: Decisions to Litigate at the World Trade Organization. Law & Society Review, 42: 145–182. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2008.00337.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!