This research was supported by the National Institute of Mental Health (#MH19893). I am especially indebted to Ryan King, Glenn Firebaugh, Christopher Uggen, Jason Schnittker, Carroll Seron, and three anonymous reviewers for their comments on an earlier draft of this manuscript.
Incarceration, Health, and Racial Disparities in Health
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
© 2008 by The Law and Society Association. All rights reserved
Law & Society Review
Volume 42, Issue 2, pages 275–306, June 2008
How to Cite
Massoglia, M. (2008), Incarceration, Health, and Racial Disparities in Health. Law & Society Review, 42: 275–306. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2008.00342.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!