I would like to thank David Schneiderman, Mariana Valverde, Davina Cooper, Duncan Kennedy, and Jean Comaroff for their invaluable comments on this article. Special thanks to Gregor Harvey for his editing assistance and moral support.
“The Tree Is the Enemy Soldier”: A Sociolegal Making of War Landscapes in the Occupied West Bank
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
© 2008 by The Law and Society Association. All rights reserved
Law & Society Review
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 449–482, September 2008
How to Cite
Braverman, I. (2008), “The Tree Is the Enemy Soldier”: A Sociolegal Making of War Landscapes in the Occupied West Bank. Law & Society Review, 42: 449–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2008.00348.x
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!