I would like to thank Tiffani Chin, Amy Denissen, Jim Holstein, Curtis Jackson-Jacobs, Jack Katz, Elizabeth Joniak, Leslie Paik, Carol Warren, and Sal Zerilli for their help, comments, and criticisms on various drafts of these materials. My late friend and colleague, Mel Pollner, provided immensely supportive suggestions and advice on innumerable occasions. Please address correspondence to Robert M. Emerson, Department of Sociology, 264 Haines Hall, University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1551; e-mail: email@example.com.
Responding to Roommate Troubles: Reconsidering Informal Dyadic Control
Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
© 2008 by The Law and Society Association. All rights reserved
Law & Society Review
Volume 42, Issue 3, pages 483–512, September 2008
How to Cite
Emerson, R. M. (2008), Responding to Roommate Troubles: Reconsidering Informal Dyadic Control. Law & Society Review, 42: 483–512. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2008.00349.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!