Special thanks to Jaruwan Engel for her many contributions to the research on which this article is based and for her suggestions to improve the manuscript. Others who read earlier drafts and offered helpful comments included Irus Braverman, Roger DesForges, Rebecca French, Fred Konefsky, Frank Munger, Frank Reynolds, and Winnifred Sullivan. Funding for this study was provided by the National Science Foundation, grant no. SBR98-10372, and by the Baldy Center for Law and Social Policy.
Landscapes of the Law: Injury, Remedy, and Social Change in Thailand
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
© 2009 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 61–94, March 2009
How to Cite
Engel, D. M. (2009), Landscapes of the Law: Injury, Remedy, and Social Change in Thailand. Law & Society Review, 43: 61–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2009.00367.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!