For helpful comments on or assistance with this article as it proceeded through various drafts, I would like to thank Jeb Barnes, David Garrow, Julie Gozan, Bill Haltom, Art Leonard, Richard Price, Carroll Seron, Ken Sherrill, Stephen Siegel, Miriam Smith, and several anonymous reviewers. In addition, Professor Leonard's monthly publication, Lesbian/Gay Law Notes, was an invaluable resource.
Beyond Backlash: Assessing the Impact of Judicial Decisions on LGBT Rights
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
© 2009 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 151–186, March 2009
How to Cite
Keck, T. M. (2009), Beyond Backlash: Assessing the Impact of Judicial Decisions on LGBT Rights. Law & Society Review, 43: 151–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2009.00370.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!