This research was supported by the Chief Scientist of the Israeli Ministry of Environment. We would like to thank Gideon Parchomovsky, Ben Richardson, and Stepan Wood for their helpful comments on an earlier draft of this article and three anonymous reviewers. We are thankful to Haya Greenwald and Shiri Ramon for research assistance. Joel Weill, former VP Quality and Special Projects at Ormat, and Dr. Nitzan Eyal of the Standards Institution of Israel provided us with valuable information regarding auditing practices in Israel. Please address correspondence to Oren Perez, Faculty of Law, Bar Ilan University, Ramat Gan 52900, Israel; e-mail: email@example.com.
The Dynamic of Corporate Self-Regulation: ISO 14001, Environmental Commitment, and Organizational Citizenship Behavior
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
© 2009 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 593–630, September 2009
How to Cite
Perez, O., Amichai-Hamburger, Y. and Shterental, T. (2009), The Dynamic of Corporate Self-Regulation: ISO 14001, Environmental Commitment, and Organizational Citizenship Behavior. Law & Society Review, 43: 593–630. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2009.00383.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!