* The entire review process of this article was managed by an Associate Editor of Law & Society Review. Support for this research was provided by the W. E. B. DuBois Fellowship from the National Institute of Justice (Grant No. 2006-IJ-CX-0009). The opinions, findings and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this presentation are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Department of Justice.
Does Racial Balance in Workforce Representation Yield Equal Justice? Race Relations of Sentencing in Federal Court Organizations*
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
© 2009 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 757–806, December 2009
How to Cite
Ward, G., Farrell, A. and Rousseau, D. (2009), Does Racial Balance in Workforce Representation Yield Equal Justice? Race Relations of Sentencing in Federal Court Organizations. Law & Society Review, 43: 757–806. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2009.00388.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!