We would like to thank Larry Baum, Rich Pacelle, and Nathan Cristler for their close readings of this manuscript and thoughtful comments that greatly improved our drafts. Further, Carroll Seron and the anonymous reviewers have improved our work considerably. An earlier version of this manuscript was presented at the 2008 Southern Political Science Association Conference in New Orleans, where Stefanie Lindquist provided valuable feedback. Please direct all correspondence to Banks Miller at the School of Economic, Political and Policy Sciences, University of Texas at Dallas, 800 W. Campbell Rd., Richardson, TX 75080; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expertise, Experience, and Ideology on Specialized Courts: The Case of the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
© 2009 by The Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 839–864, December 2009
How to Cite
Miller, B. and Curry, B. (2009), Expertise, Experience, and Ideology on Specialized Courts: The Case of the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit. Law & Society Review, 43: 839–864. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2009.00390.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!