We thank the two mining companies involved for providing access to their sites, employees, and internal data, and the Australian Research Council for funding support. We also thank our two anonymous reviewers for helpful comments on earlier versions of this article.
Organizational Trust and the Limits of Management-Based Regulation
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
© 2009 by The Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 43, Issue 4, pages 865–900, December 2009
How to Cite
Gunningham, N. and Sinclair, D. (2009), Organizational Trust and the Limits of Management-Based Regulation. Law & Society Review, 43: 865–900. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2009.00391.x
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!