This research was supported by a grant from the University at Albany Faculty Research Award Program. We thank Brian Johnson, Scott South, and the editor and anonymous reviewers of the Law & Society Review for helpful comments on earlier drafts of this work. We also thank Chris Galvan, Lauren Porter, Brian Stults, Donald Tomaskovic-Devey, and Hui-Shien Tsao for their advice and research assistance. Please direct correspondence to Ryan D. King, Department of Sociology, University at Albany, SUNY, 351 Arts and Sciences Building, 1400 Washington Avenue, Albany, NY 12222; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Demography of the Legal Profession and Racial Disparities in Sentencing
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
© 2010 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 1–32, March 2010
How to Cite
King, R. D., Johnson, K. R. and McGeever, K. (2010), Demography of the Legal Profession and Racial Disparities in Sentencing. Law & Society Review, 44: 1–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2010.00394.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!