I am very grateful for the fieldwork assistance and comments of Maribel Blasco, research officer for the project Gendered Housing: Identity and Independence in Urban Mexico (Economic and Social Research Council, UK, Research Grant R 000 23 6808), and for the insightful queries of the referees. Please address correspondence to Ann Varley, Department of Geography, UCL (University College London), Pearson Building, Gower Street, London WC1E 6BT; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modest Expectations: Gender and Property Rights in Urban Mexico
Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
© 2010 Law and Society Association
Law & Society Review
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 67–100, March 2010
How to Cite
Varley, A. (2010), Modest Expectations: Gender and Property Rights in Urban Mexico. Law & Society Review, 44: 67–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1540-5893.2010.00396.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 31 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!